Monday, June 20, 2016

MISSION BOUND..Again..

What is up my sweet family and friends!
I have some exciting news to share with you all. All of those who have been reading my blog shout out to you, and if you're a new reader also shoutout to you because you're all the bomb.com. SO ya boy Elder Jacobson is MISSION BOUND..again..! Just feelin' super ecstatic right now so excuse my enthusiasm. After this suuuper long almost 2 months of wondering each week when i will return to the field i can now say that it has come to an end. I got the OK, I will be returning to Canada! I just flew to SLC, UT and i will fly to Canada tomorrow morning the 21st. Its an interesting situation i have here, i will be going to Canada with a rookie group from the MTC (I guess im still a rookie too, oops) but I was givin a brilliant idea to explain to the other Elders/Sisters why they didn't get the opportunity to skip the MTC?! Oh c'mon guys they didnt give you that option?! LOL but anyways its going to be fun to create some new friendships with some new Missionaries along the way. Been having some DejaVu along with this experience, more goodbyes with my family which was a double wammy on sadness but its all good ill be back in 2 years MA! for real this time... Theres a little flipside to this, so apparently it will be a 50/50 chance if Canada will admit me to their country, the church and myself have done all we can thus far in this situation but i guess they wont give me a solid yes or no... So i will present myself to immigration again and it basically rules down to wherever Heavenly Father wants me to be, if i am meant to be in Canada then some hearts will be softened and i will be there, if not.. The church has felt to direct my presence to the New Hampshire, Manchester Mission! God works in mysterious ways and it comes down to trusting in his plan, he has a plan for me, wherever i will go, it will be his will, and i am more than willing to do all that He asks of me. I am pumped for either Mission, it doesnt matter where i go, i am there to help others to come unto Christ. Sometimes in life we may not know why things are happening or what brought things to play out the way they do, but its a matter of just trusting in God's plan for us, after all his plan directs us to everlasting happiness, sometimes it may be something we do not want to do, but its something we ought to do, just believe in the works, have faith in whatever happens in our lives, and make the upmost best out of everything we do giving a full effort and watch miracles happen. One thing i have been going through and its something everybody can do and i may have said this before, but just allow Heavenly Father and our Savior to change you, surrender yourself accept the change, we are not meant to remain the same throughout our lives, always progressing, if you seek the Lords help and take part of the Atonement, we will be guided through many things and ways in our lives to help us reach the potential we are here to become. TRUST in anything that goes on in our lives, good or bad, there will always be opposition in ALL things, its up to you to choose where you want to take it. I can tell you very confidently that if you seek help and guidance from Heavenly Father you will know what is right and what you need to do. The plan is for us to be HAPPY and i promise each and everyone of you that happiness is found by centering your life around Christ, allow Him to change you, to make you the better man or women. Continue to practice charity and you will become a much happier person, love those around you, accept them and encourage them in all things. I say these things because i have personally experienced it, though i still have so much work to do. You control ALL of the thoughts and actions you do, if youre thinking negative you have the power to change it, if certain things seem hard to overcome dont be afraid to call upon the Powers of Heaven to help you in all things. Call upon the Heavens for help and guidance in all things, exercise faith, and be believing that it is there to help you, i promise you it is, but its all what you personally do to make of it. Nobody is perfect we will fall short, get back up and fight harder than you ever have, realize your weakness and look to strength from Heavenly Father, my family and friends, I love you all, i share these things because i know it can help each of us, personally through this recent trial i have gone through it has helped me greatly, and all of my thanks goes to the big Man upstairs for the strength and love that i have felt through it. I wanted to thank all of those who have reached out to me, you have said some amazing words to me, i will forever be so very grateful for. I love you all so much and my thanks and gratitude for you is hard to express but it truly means so much. It may be another week until you will find out until im in Canada or New Hampshire, but off to work baby!! -Elder Jacobson

No comments:

Post a Comment